After NY, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Week there will be the L.A. Fashion Week during Oct 12 to 16. So far 24 designers are confirmed to present their SS 2009 collections in L.A. at Smashbox studios or offsite. L.A. is the place of the fanciest and craziest fashion week, representing a lot of young designers and of course celebrities of the “Young Hollywood”. Lauren Conrad will show her new collection which will attract tons of wannabe celebs and it girls and I am sure the Ed Hardy show will be spectacular and exciting as always, but this time there is also a decent amount of eco conscious designers which is a good thing imo . Unfortunately I will not be able to attend LAFW myself but the good news is that my photography crew of William Chung and Peter Tsai will be there, two great photographers who will give me exclusive footage of all the shows and events during LAFW, so make sure to check my blog everyday to get the latest goss and the best pictures of L.A.’s fashion shows. Here is the list of confirmed designers:
BEACH BUNNY SWIMWEAR
CRISPIN & BASILIO
LAUREN CONRAD COLLECTION
THE GREEN INITIATIVE HUMANITARIAN FASHION SHOW
- Mercedes-Benz LA Fashion Week: Lauren Conrad This entry is hard for me because I really...
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring/Summer 2010 News MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK BERLIN SHOWS CONTINUED GROWTH MANY NEW AND...
- Mercedes-Benz LA Fashion Week: Suh-Tahn Suh-Tahn’s Fashion Show seems very unlikely for the crazy...
- Mercedes-Benz LA Fashion Week: Whitley Kros LA Fashion Week has started!!!! One of the first...
- LA Fashion Week: Ed Hardy The Ed Hardy Fashion Show is always one of...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.