Facts & Figures Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Herbst/Winter 2009
Size of temporary structure: 95 x 30m, moulded depth 4m, apex 9m, 2850sqm indoor space
Size including the outer structure: 5000sqm
2500sqm of carpet
To ensure security during building of the structure 400m fencing will be erected
The lobby will be equipped with another 100 spotlights
To light the catwalk there will be 180 conventional lights and 22 moving lights
Size of the catwalk: 27m long, 2.8 m wide
Number of seats: 752
More than 6km of cable will be used
Man hours: 600 man hours of labour when building the temporary structure, 1200 man hours
for technology, 2000 man hours for interior design, more than 5000 man hours staff for back-
stage, accreditation, catering and other service
On main days during construction there will be 100 people working onsite simultaneously
- Facts and Figures about Berlin Fashion Week So today I got the second press release e-mail from...
- The new face of Berlin Fashion Week It’s………..Juliaaaaaa!!! Yes, it’s true and official, topmodel Julia Stegner...
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring/Summer 2010 News MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK BERLIN SHOWS CONTINUED GROWTH MANY NEW AND...
- Fashion Week madness begins Yaaaaayyyy, my favorite time of the year begins soon:...
- Berlin Fashion Week: Suzana Peric Here’s the third label that I wanna introduce to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.