It’s one of those lazy sundays. Had cake and coffee with my family and thought I should be a bit creative today and make a collage of my current cravings and obsessions. This is what I crave for / am obsessed with at the moment:
1. Natasha Poly’s editorial “BB” in Vogue Paris Sept. issue. It just shows how perfect she is and how amazing she can make an editorial look.
2. The Balmain Buckle Boots. They’re so damn hot, that’s all I have to say. I want them!
3. Layering clothes like they did at the DSquared Show - oh, and of course Starbucks coffee, cant get enough.
4. Louis Vuitton bags, especially the ones from the fall/winter 09/10 collection.
5. This amazing black pencil skirt from Zara. A must-buy this fall!
6. Model backstage/ off duty pics, I love to be inspired by their style.
7. Miranda Kerr.
8. Abbey Lee in the new Gucci campaign.
9. Lily Donaldson in the new JOOP campaign. Her poses and expressions are the best!
10. Making collages : )
What are your current cravings/obsessions?